OK, OK I guess I have kept y'all waiting long enough for a new post. So, here we go...
A few years ago Jeni gave me some cake decorating stuff, which I have tinkered around with from time to time but I had always wanted to take a cake decorating class so I could learn to do things "properly". And finally I was able to take the Wilton I cake decorating course with my sister Mindy back in January. It was one night a week for four weeks and we had so much fun!
These are the pictures of the cakes I have done. Some were before I took the course and some were during the course. I now feel more confident of my emerging talent, especially w/ how Abby's Cinderella cake turned out. Wow, what a challenge it was!
A few years ago Jeni gave me some cake decorating stuff, which I have tinkered around with from time to time but I had always wanted to take a cake decorating class so I could learn to do things "properly". And finally I was able to take the Wilton I cake decorating course with my sister Mindy back in January. It was one night a week for four weeks and we had so much fun!
These are the pictures of the cakes I have done. Some were before I took the course and some were during the course. I now feel more confident of my emerging talent, especially w/ how Abby's Cinderella cake turned out. Wow, what a challenge it was!
1 comment:
Hey...
Maybe we can taste one of your cakes while we are there (hint, hint). :-)
They look great!
Grandmother
Post a Comment