
The Cake!
Charly loved her cake! It is our tradition that on your
first birthday you get your own cake to eat and make a
mess of, which usually happens quite thoroughly as you
can see.
"Ugh.... That was a lot of cake, I hope I'm not sick."

"oh, my, I'm all messy now!"

"Here
Brennon, you want some. I'll share my cake."
2 comments:
She looks so cute. We have the cake tradition as well (which is why I usually make cupcakes for the first birthday). I can't believe she is already a year old. We have got to find some time to get together. (Preferably before our kids graduate high school!)
LOL! Ya we do need to figure a way to see each other. The next time you are going to your moms you should call & I'll see if I can meet you there.
Post a Comment