We finally got our dog! Her name is Goldilocks. She is a golden retriever and is sooooo hyper! But I guess that is expected from a 2 month old puppy. She is a really sweet girl and is very smart! House breaking is going great and she already knows "sit" and "go out side". Most of the kids like her but are still cautious of her. She is good with them except she still thinks that nipping is a game and they don't like that (who would blame them?). I have tried what the books say to do, with out success. I am starting to think that only time and patience will take care of this problem. Any suggestions on curbing the habit?
As you can see by this picture she is very active and it was hard to get a good picture of her.
1 comment:
Just hang in there...the whole first year with Missy was tough. I blamed Nathan for teaching her all of her bad habits while he was here, but it was just her personality and just being a puppy. I wish I had some of that energy.
Grandmother
Post a Comment